Monday, October 23, 2017

How I lost 43lbs By Eating More Food

In the summer of 2011, I found out that my brother, who was 5 years younger than me, had stage-4 colon cancer. I was in shock and disbelief. I felt numb, angry, and helpless. This lasted a day or so and then I woke up one day ready to do whatever it took to help my brother defeat this terrible degenerative disease.

So in August 2011, my brother had surgery to remove the cancer which was when we found out just had bad it was. I remember running out of the hospital with tears in my eyes to my car and trying to call someone to talk to but wasn't successful.
Over the next few weeks, I read everything I could possibly find on cancer. It was like a crash course in oncology as if I was studying for finals at the last possible moment. However, this wasn't just an exam I had to pass to pass a class, this was life and death and at no time in my life had I been more driven than I was now.

Over the next 3 months, I probably read 50 books from cover to cover in hopes I would gain some insight on exactly what cancer is and if there was any hope in curing it. What I found was amazing and changed my life almost overnight. Over the next year or more, I read another 50 to 100 books trying to learn as much as I could and, because there are so many misconceptions, untruths, and lies published in the world, I had to read as much as possible so I could cross-reference and cross-check all the information that I learned, with hopes I would find the truth.

Before all this happened, I thought of cancer in the same way you think of rust. Because I was misinformed by family, friends, and the news media, I thought cancer did to flesh the same as rust does to metal. I was wrong, cancer and rust are nothing alike. Rust can be stopped only by cutting it out of the metal in which is feeds on. However, cancer is a degenerative disease which can be cured. The reason it hasn't been cured and will never be cured is because there are billions of dollars made off cancer every month. So by curing cancer you will put millions of people out of work and our economy would collapse and who would want that to happen?

In an essay titled Concerning Spiritualism and Materialism, 1863-1864, Ludwig Andreas Feuerbach wrote: "Der Mensch ist, was er ißt.". It means, a man/woman is what he/she eats. Why am I telling you this? Because what you eat affects you and those you share the table with. I've heard and read so much about diseases such as cancer being hereditary and I used to believe this as well. However, after studying so much about nutrition and the human body, I have come to the conclusion that besides skin, hair, and eye color, there isn't much else hereditary as far as humans are concerned.

The argument that I get presented with every time I discuss this issue with others is, cancer runs in families because it has been proven that is does. And I don't doubt that at all, but that is looking at one layer of an explanation and excepting that as the reason we get cancer or any other diseases. A critical thinker, like me, wants to investigate beyond the first few layers in order to find information that few others are willing to make an effort in finding.

So, since cancer isn't contagious, then how did people get cancer who never had cancer in their family blood line before? That is the question I kept asking myself. I researched many different views and beliefs about this subject and came to the conclusion that if your grand father had colon cancer and his son, your father, had colon cancer then you were at high risk of getting colon cancer as well. Why? Was it being passed down through DNA or some other way? No. In my opinion, it was not being passed down at all. And here is how I'll explain it to you.

Let's say that your grand father was a catholic and his son/your father was a catholic. What are the chances that you'll be a catholic as well? I'd say pretty good, wouldn't you? So let's apply this argument to diet. So if your grand father's diet consisted of lots of foods/drinks with preservatives and artificial flavorings and his children ate pretty much what the parents ate, like a religion is passed down through generations, wouldn't diseases be passed down the same way since most of them are from bad diets? Then why are we constantly told that these diseases are inherited?

Maybe, it is because the medical and pharmaceutical industries are making billions of dollars off of treating diseases and any cure would stop the steady stream of revenue coming to them and having you believe that it is inherited gives you the belief that there is nothing you can do about it other than depend on your doctor(s). Of course, you could start thinking for yourself and research why it is that we are no closer to a cure for cancer today than we were 50 years ago. Also, if you listen to the medical association who give billions of dollars to medical schools, so they can dictate the curriculum, who indoctrinate their students, who then become our doctors, tell you that you have no options except depend on them and the 3 choices they will present with you, which is, chemotherapy, surgery, and/or radiation treatments. Why do they not mention the other dozens of treatments? Maybe, because they could lose their license or be disciplined in other ways if they deviate from what they were taught (indoctrinated) in school.

So let's get to the reason you're really here and, that is, how I lost 43lbs by eating more food. I did not set out to lose weight nor eat more food without gaining weight. My goal was to prevent cancer instead of waiting until I had it before I did anything about it. So, once my brother got his diagnosis, I stopped eating anything with processed sugar. I stopped eating processed foods. I started eating as many fresh natural foods as possible. I cut out frozen and canned foods and stopped buying juice. I drank only water, homemade tea, or freshly squeezed juice. I tried to drink only distilled water since it is the purist water you can buy. I also purchased pH strips so I could monitor the acidity in my body. It was 5 when I started and it should have been 7+. So I corrected that and it was hard because you need to eat a lot of green vegetables to do so and no fried foods. I bought a steamer to cook foods that I would normally fry and the steamed foods tasted a lot better and were much more healthier.

My daily diet consisted of: seeds, nuts, fruit, vegetables, fish, chicken, spring or distilled water, and homemade tea. I did not workout at all not even once or get any exercise other than walking to my car or shopping and after 3 months, I weighed 143lbs, 43lbs less than I weighed 90 days before and I was eating all the time I was awake up until about 2 or 3 hours before bedtime. I lost about 0.47 lbs per day or 3.58 lbs per week which, in my opinion, anyone can do if they stick to an all natural diet. It's not easy, but it is easier to shop because you only have to go to the fresh produce section of your favorite grocery store. It's good to buy some pH strips so that you can monitor the acid in your body. You don't have to be as strict as I did, you can eat 80% natural and 20% processed and probably still lose a pound per week.

Anyways, I hope some of you try this and let me know how much weight you lose using this approach. If you are under a doctors care for health issues, you should consult with your doctor before going all natural just be forewarned, your doctor might get upset because of the potential loss of revenue and possible kickbacks he/she receives from feeding you a steady diet of medications.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chruch Attack In Texas Or Attack on the 2nd Amendment?

Obviously, another staged mass shooting targeting a pro-gun institution which is the church. What better way to get more citizens to vote fo...